nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Wednesday, June 1, 2005

treasury love from Etsy

 June 9


Carribean Memories by alexiblackwell
 

  
The giclee print of "Little Mermaid" was featured.  

May 29

Aqua Love by realfaery


My original painting, "Sea Garden" was featured. Thank you.




May 20

Song Inspiration #1 "Nightswimming" REM by
VelvetMorning

"Nightswimming deserves a quiet night
The photograph on the dashboard, taken years ago,
Turned around backwards so the windshield shows
Every streetlight reveals the picture in reverse
Still, it's so much clearer
I forgot my shirt at the water's edge
The moon is low tonight
Nightswimming deserves a quiet night"


My giclee, "The Quiet Night Holds Secrets" was featured. Thanks so much!



May 13

MY IMMORTAL by HeartshapedCreations
"You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me"
My Immortal - Evanescence

My giclee, "It's Getting Late" was featured. Thank you.

And the treasury was featured on S and O Productions Blog.




May 8
A Horse By Any Other Name by danceswithflowers


The giclee of "Trust, Grow, Love" was included in this one.
Pin It