nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bright Mornings


Yesterday, my day was certainly much better. My friend who was in the car accident is healing and still speaking to me. :) I also had the chance to spend the whole day with my husband and kids. This was a big deal because my husband, Danny, is still in Atlanta full-time until late October. Anyway, we went to some yard sales and then ended up having brunch at the most charming restaurants here on the Island. It's called "Bright Mornings". It's a little bitty place, in the historic downtown of Fernandina Beach. I highly recommend it. I've been there many of times and never grow tired of it. They have incredible French toast, omelets, and I could go on and on. For me, I wanted something lite yesterday, so I had a yogurt sundae. Doesn't that look wonderful!
Here's some more pics of everyone, Danny, Luke, Logan and myself. I promise I was having a great time...I just hate having my picture taken!


Pin It