nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Good Morning

This is my morning walk to the studio at about 8am when no one is around. My studio is just to the left, and you can't see if in the photo. But, I wanted you to see the charm and beauty of historic downtown Fernandina Beach. By 10am it starts getting busy with lots of people.

The next photo that I took is of my front door this morning. It's in need of some serious help. I'm not officially open to the public yet, but when I get to that point, I'll have to pretty up the front entrance. Danny has some big planters that he wants to put outside on the sidewalk with flowers. I think that will help a lot. I'll eventually get a sign similar to the green Celtic Charm sign. It has to be approved and meet all the rules for colors, etc. in the historic district. I've heard it takes months to get the sign...but I still haven't applied yet. Guess...I need to stop procrastinating.


Pin It