nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! 2006

I hope everyone is having a great one! My 5 year old's handmade Valentine's were a big hit in her class. She has been beaming with glee all day.

In other news, the Wine Festival my husband founded was named 1 of the top 11 Wine Festivals by Grape magazine, put out by Publix. His festival, Wine South is #11, but he made the list and I couldn't be prouder.

I received some gorgeous purple Tulips for Valentines from my dear hubbie. He knows they are my favorite flower. Makes me wish for Spring even more.

And as promised...here's the latest pic of the new mixed media painting that I'm working on. You can see that the seed beads are looking better. And, I've added a door.

Yes, it opens and closes, and was made entirely by me. Not an easy task...but it's going to lead to somewhere special. Can't wait for it to be finished, so you can see it.

Love to Everyone....Happy Valentine's Day! Wyanne

Pin It