nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

just finished



As promised, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at the new necklace that I finished. I'm really loving this one. The necklace features a cicada with a fairy hanging below it in patina vintage brass. The fairy is a collage from a vintage photo and I painted details and added color. She is set in clear resin. The necklace has lots of semi-precious stones and various brass chain. It has labradorite, chalcedony, moss agate, mother of pearl, Swarovski crystals and fluorite to name a few. It hangs 30" - 32" long, and has a lobster clasp. It could be worn shorter, because of all the chain used. I'll be putting it up on eBay or etsy later this evening. If you want to snag it before I list it...just email me at wyanne1@aol.com



Pin It