nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Monday, September 17, 2007

Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion Magazine


Wow, I picked up
the latest Oct./Nov. issue of Home Companion Magazine only to discover my nephew Arthur, and his mom, Claudia are featured in it. It's a really cool article about Claudia's restored 1940's duplex and her antique store Providence Antiques. Her place is really beautiful and she's done so much work to it! I'm so thrilled that they featured her...she so deserves it.





I'm not one to read the articles right away in a magazine. I dive right into the photos and artwork. I kept flipping through the magazine and noticing that the artwork looked familiar before I even noticed who it was! Silly me.... What's really cool is Arthur just went off to Pratt to study art. Claudia has displayed his pieces in her home, and they mention that Arthur is a talented artist and talk about his work. I'm so proud!Pin It