nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Monday, September 10, 2007

My Studio Now with Boxes Unpacked

Well, I've managed to get most of the boxes unpacked from the move. And here's what I've done to set up the studio so far. I have 3 tables through the center of the loft for all my various workstations. One is for painting, another for jewelry, and the middle table is a combo table to embellish prints and mixed media work. Over by the right hand window, I have a precious metal clay table, a soldering station, and two other tables set up for finishing jewelry. Wow...I can't believe I finally have this much room. I have so much to be thankful for!

On the left side of the room, I've put in a big shelving system to hold all my "Stuff". I'm really terrible about saving everything. I had to buy a bunch of dollar store bins to hold it all. There are boxes for ribbon, glitter, clay, paper scraps, flowers, etc.

I wish I could come up with a new way to make the way look nicer. But for now, this will have to do.


On the wall, I also have my jewelry bench and torch set up. I still have more boxes to unpack. Grrr..... And, I still have lots of stuff in my old house back in Georgia. I think I need to have an art garage sale. But, I always come up with an excuse to keep it all.

In all in the sake of "art" anyway.....Right????Pin It