nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, September 14, 2007

Strange Day Yesterday

As most of you know, I was sick in bed yesterday. But overall, it was a really strange day. I was supposed to go to a salon in Jacksonville for a hair appointment. I couldn't make it, so I gave the appointment to a new friend here on the Island. I just read in her blog that she was going to the appointment, but on the way was involved in a car accident. So, she spent most of the day in the emergency room. I feel so bad. Not a good way to kick off a new friendship. :( Please send good healing thoughts her way...
I'm back at the studio today. I'm feeling better, but still not quite up to my old self. Funny, I've been feeling really tired lately, and thinking to myself how nice it would be to spend the whole day in bed! Well, I got my wish...I just didn't plan on being sick to get that chance! It's true what they say...thoughts become things.
On a good note...I got an email from an old friend who I went to elementary school with! After all these years, it will be fun to catch up with her.
I'll write more later, I have some new things that I'm working on in the studio to show you.Pin It