nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Saturday, September 22, 2007

What I'm working on today at home


I'm working from home today instead of the studio. I've just had a lot of home chores to do and the kids needed to do some of their own chores. But, I did finish this fabulous necklace this morning. It's shades of green with an insect pendant. The necklace has chalcedony, green garnets nuggets, freshwater pearls and jade. It's a big statement goddess piece. Although I'm really wanting to keep it for myself, I'll be listing it on eBay this evening.

I'm also still working on the painting I told you about yesterday. I've added a big more detail to the face. I'm hoping to get some time tonight after the kids go to bed to work more on her. I'm very excited with how she is coming out.
As you can see in the photo, no matter how large the space is that I work in, I always end up having everything all crammed into one tiny space when I work. I wish I could stay more organized and neat...but it just isn't happening.Pin It