nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, September 7, 2007

Where I create




This is the place I love to be most of all...my studio. It's not very big, but it has great light! My studio used to be a screened in porch off the back of our house. A few years ago, we glassed it in, and it became the studio. It's really great because it allows me to work at home...in "jammies" if I want...and still keep an eye on my kids. I recently overhauled and organized it...although it probably doesn't look very organized. I can find stuff 89% of the time.

I finally after years of putting it off, sorted through all my supplies. I found great plastic containers from the Dollar Store, and classified all my stash...to be more efficient. It actually helps. But, I'm still very bad about putting things away...as you can see in the picture. I have to make it a rule to clean up after each project, or I'll continue working and after awhile find that I'm creating in a 6 square inch space, instead of using the. whole 5 foot table. Pretty wacky, I know...but that's just me.Pin It