nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Monday, November 19, 2007

Creative Every Day Challenge 16

I'm really late on my Creative Every Day posts. I hope you'll forgive me and enjoy this beautiful eye candy! I can't take credit for this spectactular creation. The artist is Kelly Warren of Happy Shack Designs. Her work is stunning!

I had the chance to meet Kelly for lunch on Friday. She made the drive here to the Island to pick up her very generous, considerate, order of my artwork.

She is a beautiful person inside and out. A smile that lights up the room. She was a sight for sore eyes...me with a really bad cold. Anyway...she creates GORGEOUS jewelry, has two CUTE 4 year old twins, works a full time job, and maintains several websites. She seems to manage it with such grace...I am in awe. Me...I'm just a mess all the time....a creative mess, mind you...but still a mess. Drop over to her site and show her some love!Pin It