nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Creative Every Day Challenge - All the Missed Days

Sorry that I haven't been posting my Creative Every Day Challenge photos. We went to Atlanta to finish packing up our old house, and to have Thanksgiving with family. So for days, my creativity has been limited to deciding what to keep, what to throw away and what to garage sale. That has been a challenge in itself. In the midst of all of this, I get an email that I am one of the selected artists for a new book tentatively entitled, 37 Days. I have until Nov. 30th to submit my artwork based on the essay randomly chosen for me. So, while I was working on the old house, I daydreamed and planned the painting. Today, I finally got the chance to start on it. Yeah! Painting again....making art...it fulfills me like nothing else. Anyway...here is the painting in progress.

If you want to read the essay that the artwork is based on, you can go to it by clicking here. The title is "Roll On the Floor". I'll hopefully finish it up tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm also working on the special Reserve Art Event, Dec. 7th. I have some new fresh paintings and jewelry for it. It's Dec. 7th at 7pm. I hope you'll join me.Pin It