nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Creative Every Day Challenge Day 4

Today, "Wine Husband" begged me not to go to the studio. He told me that even God took a day off. Of course, that wouldn't phase this artist...who doesn't consider her art, as work. But, he had to pull the unfair advantage of staging this in front of the kids. So, I was forced to stay home...take a day off. What's a crazy artist to do? Well, luckily I had brought my good camera home with me. So, I shot photos. Since we live by the beach now, we have quite a collection of shells. My favorites are the ones that look like they are hundreds of years old. They are worn and broken but the tides have soften all their jagged edges. For the "Creative Every Day Challenge" today...I photographed my favorite shell. I've been staring at it for months wondering how I could do something artistic with it's beauty. And finally...today I did.
Pin It