nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Creative Every Day Challenge Day 6

Today was a strange day. Must have something to do with a moon phase, because everything just seemed off. Including me, especially. I ended up not having much time in the studio today because life got in the way. At the end of the day, determined to work on my art...I managed to sketch out an owl that I'm interested in using in jewelry. So, I grabbed some sterling and began sawing. He didn't turn out too bad, but the silver sheet metal was too thin, and I've got to work on the design a little more. Frustrated that it didn't work out, I left the studio early. On the way home, I noticed that the light was just gorgeous over the marsh...and I did stop and shoot some photographs. I captured this one. I'm pretty happy with the colors, but I wish I had of paid more attention to composition. Again...everything was just a little off today. I'll try again tomorrow.
Pin It