nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Monday, December 3, 2007

The Reserve Art Event Dec. 7th



I apologize for the quality of the video. I'm using my son's "kiddy" video camera for now. Maybe Santa will bring me a Big Girl video camera this year. Anyway...I really appreciate the comments and even the critique that I got yesterday on my video skills. ;) I'm new to this...and those of you who know me outside of blogland know how quiet and shy I really am. I'm trying....and know I'll get better with this in time.

Thank you to all the bloggers out there who have taken the time to write about my special event on your blog. I really appreciate you! I have a special gift for anyone who writes about the event in their blog this week. Send me an email or leave me a comment!

And, if you would like a reminder sent to you by email for the event (and any future events) please send me an email at wyanne1 at aol.com.

It's going to be fun, different and exciting. I hope you'll join me. Hugs to all....now back to work.Pin It