nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, January 18, 2008

WyAnNe'S LoSt HeR MiNd SALE...SALE...SALE

Yes, I'm having the Biggest...Craziest Sale ever!!! Right now in my store on Ebay. ALL ORIGINAL PAINTINGS are starting bids of $9.99!!! All giclees are 20% off...and my artist friends work is 50% off. Newsletter Subscribers get free shipping!
So why...the biggest craziest sale??????????

Well, the New Year brought some interesting challenges for my family. The boring details are below. :) From now until the end of the month...I'll be adding all types of new work into the eBay store and on ETSY. Here's some links to the stores:

















The boring details: The New Year has brought us......my beautiful Logan sick with pneumonia, wine husband losing his biggest client...aka losing his ____(rhymes with bob)...two computers biting the dust, a digital camera on it's last legs, my host screwing up my website wyanne.com...and upcoming dentist, orthodontist, eye doctor, and new tire challenges....that's enough lemons...don't you think...



On to make some lemonade...
or
Lose my mind....
whichever comes first............

Love to all,
WyannePin It