nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Monday, April 21, 2008

it's a little wacky here....


Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...you guys are keeping me pretty busy these days. THANK YOU! You don't know how grateful I am!!!

And if I wasn't busy enough...my 6 year old turns 7 this Sunday. Fun..fun...EXCEPT that her brother turns 14, THREE DAYS LATER!!! Yes, can you believe that their birthdays are that close together? I guess The Universe knew that I was a pretty unorganized mom and that we just better lump them together to prevent any further chaos. LOL. It's always been a challenge...do you do 2 cakes? Everyone is usually sick of cake by the time my son's birthday arrives. Do you add to your ever growing collection of gray hair by hosting two birthday parties in one week? They can't have just one party because of the age difference. This year, we are celebrating on 2 different weekends. That should help some.

Except....we moved to Amelia Island. And their biggest festival that draws over 100,000 people, closes streets, and schools on Friday is the SAME WEEKEND!!! Holy Moly!!! It's called the Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival. It's the 1st weekend in May. Are you planning on attending? If you are and would like to stop by the studio...drop me an email me . I'd love to meet you and show you around. Hey...and I'll probably have some birthday cake for you. :)

In other good news. The web site Lily and Tulip featured me on their site. How cool is that! She made a gorgeous photo of some of my etsy store items and put it up. It is so pretty...I just had to show you! (it's the photo above)

Check out her site below:


Well, that's about it for now. Let me know if you are going to be coming to the Fernandina Beach Shrimp Festival. And if you have any questions for me...I'll be posting a new question/answer post in a couple of days. Just email me .

Love to all,
WyannePin It