nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Big Contest

It's that time again!

You can
win a custom (yes you decide what you would like me to paint)
18" x 24" ORIGINAL PAINTING!!!! That's a $275 value!!!

So how do you win...

Make any purchase between now and June 15th at midnight.. All orders after midnight of the 15th will be considered pumpkins and not eligible. On Monday June 16th, we will have a live drawing here at the studio for the winner! Oh...it's going to be too much fun!!!

All orders from Etsy, Ebay and my website will be eligible.

For every $20 that you spend, your name will be entered. So, if you spend $100, you'll get 5 entries! Spend over $100 and your entries are doubled!!!

I've already added tons of new work and jewelry in the Etsy store...and I'm not finished yet.

Click here to go to the Etsy Store

Click here to go to the Ebay auctions

Can't wait to win a custom painting...you can skip ahead 6 steps by Clicking Here! You'll still be entered in the contest too!

If you are one of my newsletter subscribers...you got a special SECRET Etsy store sale invite too. What??? Your invitation got lost in the mail? Email me and I'll make sure your name is on the VIP list...and let you in on the secret sale. But, you better hurry...it ends Sunday June 1st. It's a goodie too.

Love You,

Wyanne

Pin It