nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Sunday, May 4, 2008

first love...you never forget

As promised...here is the new painting, "First Love". I did manage to make it into my studio to scan it for you early this morning. Then kids and I, braved the crowds with my great friend Kelly's family and enjoyed the shrimp festival. The art was incredible! Unfortunately, with the kids, we didn't get to see as much of the art as we would have liked. Kelly and I made a promise to each other, to see more of it next year without children. :) But, it was a blast...and I forgive everyone who blocked off my streets, set booths up in front of my studio, and made it impossible to get to work for 3 days. And did I mention... the funnel cakes were to die for....forget the shrimp....

Here's the video for the new painting. Enjoy!
Love
Wyanne



PS. It takes a long time to save the video and get it uploaded to YouTube. So while I was waiting, I played around and created this little painting. It's 4" x 4". I love the retro feel of it.

It's up at Etsy, if you want to check it out.

Later...alligator...XOXOXOXPin It