nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

it's getting late....

no time...to say hello...goodbye....I've gotta run home. It's American Idol night, and the kids and I have a party planned. Pizza, couch, sweet ice tea, and Cookie Dough ice cream...and we are set to see David Cook. Well, I'm set on David Cook...the younger set prefers the "other David".

Anyway...this is a new painting on Etsy called...."It's Getting Late". I'm super thrilled with how it came out.

And I also wanted to let you know about some other cool new stuff over in my Etsy store. I now have beeswax giclee prints on canvas! They are really beautiful and look just like an original. Since they are finished with beeswax...they smell wonderful too! And best of all...they are ready to hang. Here's one hanging in my studio now...

And I also have new postcards. I put together a set of eight postcards with four of my most popular paintings. They come with envelopes...or you could easily put them in a frame.


So, that's it for now. Tomorrow, I will show you photos and video of my studio. It's open to the public now, and Wine Husband made it gorgeous.

enjoy your night...I'm painting and Idoling.

Love,
WyannePin It