nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Monday, May 12, 2008

tag...you're it....

I've always been a little slow at that game...and now as an online game...I'm still falling behind. Some things never change, I guess....

You see...Kelly of Happy Shack Designs tagged me on May 1st. Of course... I didn't find out about it until the 3rd...and now here it is the 12th and I'm finally getting around to playing.

Slow...I told ya....

Anyway...the rules of the game are
  • 1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
  • 2. Post these rules on your blog.
  • 3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
  • 4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
So, here goes..........six things you could probably care less about...but maybe might find a tad interesting.

1. I once was a hot, roller disco queen...oops...I mean Diva.
Yep...in high school, I spent every waking non-school hour at the roller rink. I competed in couples and singles. That's me being swung around...
















And I have trophies too..



















2. I took 16 years of ballet, tap and jazz dancing. And I was really bad at it...kinda like a "Little Miss Sunshine". But, then I found roller skating and got my groove back.

3. I have a deep dislike for white noise. I have a hard time even with the humming of a bathroom fan.

4. I love the smell of vinegar...strange...I know... You wanted totally random and unknown.

5. I knew that wine husband was the guy I was supposed to marry from the 1st time I saw him. I even told a co-worker that when he walked by one day, even before I had talked to him. She didn't believe me though. Good, thing he was feeling it too. Here we are 20 years later....

6. I have extremely ticklish feet, and can't stand for anyone to touch them.

So, there you go...TMI....I know. I know... but I had to play. So, now I have to tag six people. Okay, here goes...hopefully they haven't been tagged before...told you I'm a bit slow at this game.

Tag...You're it...

Tascha

Shabby In The City


Tammy

Sandi @ Whistlestop Cafe


Alyice Edrich Photography

Four Angels Momma


Ha..Ha...You can't catch me........again...well...okay...you can...I am the slow one.

Love,
WyannePin It