nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

trust

I just finished this piece. It's called "Trust". I personally think that it's something that we all need to do a little bit more of these days. Whether it's trusting ourselves, each other, our talents, our spouses, the Universe...we just all need to do more of it.

Do you know how much good, positive energy is generated when you trust? Boatloads and boatloads. I believe that energy swirls around you and bounces off others and comes back to you in so many positive ways.

I know it is hard to trust, be positive and all when there is so many depressing things going on around us. I have a hard time at this myself. I find myself looking at the news where 98% of it is negative in some way. I get effected by negative, complaining people around me. And it just zaps my positive energy. I won't say it makes my energy negative, but it certainly hurts it a little.

So, if we can just all have a bit of an attitude adjustment and trust in ourselves and each other... Lots of good energy will start flowing, and things will get better all around us. I just know they will.

I've really been thinking a lot this week about "Thoughts becoming things". You know, I've been having a hard time getting around to a few things lately that I needed to do. I kept telling myself that I didn't have time. I told others that I didn't have the time either. So, what kept happening...no matter how much I wanted to do certain things, I never had the time. I kept manifesting lack of time. So, I decided to trust that all will get done, and finally get around to those things that I've been wanting to do. I trusted and made the time. And you know what...everything did fall into place. Everything did get done. And I got to do some things that I've missed, and catch up on some things that I'd been putting off. I made new jewelry, experimented with resin, I updated my website, and opened commission painting jobs back up. And you know what...it feels really good. I simply trusted that I could do it all without stress...and that's exactly what happened. I trusted, sent out those good feelings, and got lots of good stuff back in return. Try it...trust a little...no actually...Trust a HUGE, Gigantic, Enormous Amount.

Love,
WyannePin It