nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Thursday, June 26, 2008

just when I was feeling a little down....

Yesterday, Wine Husband had to catch a flight to Atlanta because his Dad is in the hospital. Pops isn't doing too good. It's sad because he's the last of my kid's grandparents still with us. I have a special place for Pops in my heart. Although Wine Husband, loves to take credit for convincing me to be an artist instead of going to law school. It was really Pops. During our first meeting, Pops told me that I should be an artist, and forget about law school. This was big time for me...because he was a father figure with lots of life experience...telling me to do this. It was the icing on the final decision that I needed. So...say a few prayers and send lots of positive thoughts.

Then to make things a little more challenging...Logan is getting sick. I hope it's just a little cold. She has the sniffles, a low grade fever and a cough. But, it always seems to happen when Daddy has to go out of town. Hmmmm...could there be a correlation there?

But, on a bright note. I had a delightful surprise this morning. Someone made a video response to my video! She made my day and I thought I would share it with you. Stop by and visit her blog too at mystele.blogspot.com.



Going to get shipments ready now. Thanks for all your love and support. You guys are the best.

Love,
WyannePin It