nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, June 6, 2008

spellbound

Did you see her?....she just marched right over and cast a magic spell on me. She said, " Here's your dream studio, here's a new gallery boutique for you, here are wonderful customers both online and in town, here's fabulous art supplies to have fun with, here is fantastic new jewelry ideas, here is your beach, and your over abundance of sunny days...all just for you." Wow...isn't that incredible. My head is still spinning..........

Wanna know a secret....she's really me....and I manifested all those things with lots of help from the Universe. I am so blessed, I am so overcome with tremendous joy and gratitude. As I sit here and type, I am brought to tears with how things have happened so quickly...in a year or less. Wow...

I'm thrilled to let you know that you can find my artwork and jewelry at some of your local stores and galleries now. How cool is that!

Here are some of the fabulous places you can find my creations:

Bambinoland
is a fabulous online store. They are having their grand opening of their brick and mortar store in Fountain City, WI, this weekend.

La Vie De Luxe is a store in Baton Rouge, LA. They are having their grand opening June 20th!

The Thornton Gallery in Thornton, PA is carrying both my artwork and jewelry!

and

VoluptuArt
in CA is carrying lots of my Big Divas!

A very big thank you for these incredible stores and galleries for believing in me. If you live near any of them...be sure to visit and thank them too.

Well, as I'm knee deep in shipments, paint, and jewelry parts....I just can't help but wonder why I couldn't have manifested an assistant too. You know, one like Jennifer Hudson's character in Sex in the City. She was the assistant sent from heaven. I need one of those too. So, there I said it....I hope it gets the wheels in motion with the Universe.

So, thank you all once again for making all this happen for me. You are the best. And you truly have me spellbound.

Love,
Wyanne


Pin It