nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Saturday, July 12, 2008

i'm back......


Sorry I checked out for a while. But I'm back now.... I needed a little nap. :)

No....Really....I've been busy. Now Wine Husband is back in Atlanta for 10 days. The good news is that Pops (my father in law) is out of the hospital and back home. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

So lots of great things are happening. One is so super exciting and I can't tell you about it yet...till it's a done deal. But...it's big...big...big....

I was reading through Etsy feedback the other day...and I saw where someone said that they "wished Wyanne would make more jewelry". I thought...wow...I wish I did too. So, I spent the afternoon of the 4th of July making jewelry. It was so much fun. I love finding all the vintage components and then making them into something new. I also love the technical side. The part that requires the other side of my brain to function more. I think it gets a little lopsided sometimes when I paint, paint and paint everyday.



So, I'm happy to report that the brain is a little bit more evened out these days. The jewelry really helps me loosen up with my painting and take more chances. I learn more. That's really good.


I decided that the jewelry needed a home of it's own on Etsy. So, I opened a new store for it exclusively. It's called Modern Past. Right now, to celebrate the GRAND OPENING of the new store...you can take 20% off your purchases at either Etsy store!!!!



I'll be adding more jewelry soon. And my bff is getting back from Prague next week, and she promised to bring back some cool jewelry stuff for me to play with.
So...I'll be adding new things daily. I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think.

Well...gotta get home.

Love you guys....

WyannePin It