nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Are U Sure It Wasn't A Hurricane?









Hello Everyone!

Thank you all for your concern and well wishes during that massive (Are you sure it wasn't a Hurricane?) tropical storm Fay. I really appreciate it. We didn't expect the impact and force that she packed. Yet, after days of 60mph winds, horizontal rain, and tornado warnings...we have been blessed with beautiful sunny days again....kinda reminds me of PMS....

Now as we pick up the pieces and get back to normal...I have LOTS of wonderful News, Special Sales and Free Gifts below for all my fabulous friends. You are the best and I truly appreciate all you do for me.

Enjoy!

Love
Wyanne

♥♥♥ BIG Are you sure it wasn't a Hurricane? SALE ♥♥♥

20% off entire Etsy Purchase

Please note - Prices shown in the Etsy store are not discounted.

I will send you a revised PayPal invoice reflecting the discount after you check out through Etsy.

FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE over $50
(after discount)

OR


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ETSY STORE!!!

♥♥♥ only one gift per order...let me know which one you would like in the Etsy messages or by email me ♥♥♥
Pin It