nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Sunday, August 10, 2008

how you know when you've been working too much...


For the past two nights, I've stayed up until 2am editing video for the "Art Play" online class. I've been extra proud of myself for getting up before 8am without an alarm clock. This morning I sprung out of bed, gave myself an extra pat on the back for really loving what I do and having the best job in the world. I made coffee, and then left to go check my email. This is what I returned to! Duh! My 14 year old said it was a "senior moment"....and yes...I let him live after that one. The good news....what was left in the basket made a splendid cup of espresso which I'm enjoying now....

And in other good news....The "Art Play" class starting August 18th is full....but I've added a second class for it beginning "September 15th". This is a repeat of the same class for those who were unable to get in. For more information, click here.

Love....Love...Love...you guys...

WyannePin It