nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, September 26, 2008

Internet friends are the best!

This video is for my dear friend Alyice. She sent Logan and I a surprise package in the mail. Inside were two GORGEOUS handmade vases and some great crochet potholders. It was such a beautiful gesture and made us feel so special...we wanted to share it with you and say thank you to Alyice.

Everyday I am blown away by all the fabulous friends that I meet on the Internet from all over the world. It's just like gathering with your friends on the front porch and sharing a tall glass of sweet ice tea. So cozy. Many of these friends are so generous with their time, love and support that you would never know they are hundreds of miles away. They mean so much to me. And even though I've never met them in person, I know if I needed them...they would drop everything and be my side. You guys are the best and I'm so privileged and blessed to have you in my life.

Thank you for sharing your friendship with me...and thank you Alyice who surprised us with these heartwarming gifts and made our day a zillion times brighter.

Love,
WyannePin It