nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Saturday, October 18, 2008

oh....so happy....

I am writing this morning from Orlando! We slipped away yesterday for a long weekend to celebrate Wine Husband's 50th birthday! Today, Logan and I are going to the Magic Kingdom at Disney. I think I have figured out how to send blog updates through my mobile phone...so check for some updates. I'm also going to try to update through video too! So check the 12seconds video on the right hand side too!

I can't tell you how happy I am to be on vacation...even if it's just for a few days. It's a nice break to help push me through the final move of the studio. And...I just love Disney! doing a happy dance.....

And if that wasn't already the best....Artful Blogging arrived in the mail yesterday. Remember I told you I had some big news that I couldn't tell you about yet! Well, maybe you can just make it out in the Table of Contents.



I'm doing a big time happy dance now....

Love from Orlando,
WyannePin It