nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Thursday, December 4, 2008

swept away by blue....


If I said things have been a little bit crazy lately, that would be an understatement. Moving, entertaining out of town guests, three art shows, shipments, classes, kids, and an unstable Internet connection...have just left me a bit mental. But, I'm starting to see the light.....again.

Everything seems to be coming up blue for me these days. First it was moving to my new Blue Door Art Studio....and now Friday night, I have an opening at Blu at 5 Points in Jacksonville. There is a reception from 6pm-9pm. I hope you can drop by.

Blu at 5 Points
820 Post St
Jacksonville, FL 32204
(904) 353-4411

Then Saturday, it's blue skies for me. I jet off to Miami for Art Basel and GEISAI! This is my Christmas present to myself. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this trip. Art Basel is a HUGE art show with more than 250 leading art galleries from North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa will exhibit 20th and 21st century artworks by over 2,000 artists. GEISAI was originally initiated in Japan with the objective of discovering new talent and energizing the Japanese art market. Now, Takashi Murakami’s Kaikai Kiki studios has brought the show to the United States, as part of Art Basel. I plan to shoot lots of video and photos for you.

Love,
WyannePin It