nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Thursday, March 19, 2009

whirlwinds....

One + One
Mixed Media Painting
24" x 24"

Well, the past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Getting the new studio/gallery open and ready has been quite a feat.

We hung new lighting, painted, decorated...anything we could to makeover the dismal room. I have to say...I'm really proud of the accomplishment. It turned out really great, and is so fun to go to work in everyday! With everything going on...a birthday slipped up on me...and got away without me noticing too much. It's just a number anyway....


I have lots of new paintings to show you. But, I haven't had a chance to photograph them all yet. Most are larger pieces for the gallery. You'll see some in the new video below. So, I'm going to leave you with more pictures and a new video below..and go put my feet up for a while.

Love,
Wyanne



Olivia has her own little spot in the studio. She's so tiny and quiet ...no one realizes she's there.


I actually have to keep my art desk halfway neat...since I get lots of visitors everyday.




Pin It