nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

happy birthday


Dear Light of my Life,

I'm a day late writing this because you kept me very busy over the weekend, from girls day out to hosting your 8th birthday party with your closest girlfriends. And I loved every minute of it!

I wanted to let you know that my world is more incredibly fabulous because of you. I always wanted a girl. And you my dear, are the very best.


I marvel everyday at how you can go from running around with the boys catching lizards and minnows, to putting on your very best dress and dining on escargot at a fancy restaurant. You make everyone smile because you are always smiling. You have a great gift of creativity and magic. Thank you for showing me the fairies as they danced around the palm trees.

You inspire me every day.

I am a better artist because of you.

Happy 8th Birthday!

Love,
Mom



Pin It