nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

in the studio this week....


This is my latest work in progress.  I am hoping to finish it for our 2nd Saturday Art Walk this weekend.  I just finished a layer of resin on it.  I'll let it cure overnight, and paint more tomorrow.  Although you can't tell in the photo...this is a really large piece.  It's 36" x 36".

We started production on the new resin classes.  I'm very excited about it, hopefully things will be wrapped up by the end of the month, and the class will open in July.  I am considering making the classes a la carte.  Meaning you could take only the lessons that interest you.  Resin is a difficult beast to master, and I feel that some people might only want to learn a little about it...and some people might want to know tons.  I would hate for anyone to sign up for a major class, and then find out that resin just isn't for them.  Let me know what your thoughts are and what you would prefer.

I'll be sending out more information in the next couple of weeks.  If you are interested in the class and want to get on the mailing list....drop your email in below.


Enter your Email for Resin Class Info







Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Don't forget the Karma giveaway below this post.  I'll be picking a winner Friday morning.


Pin It