nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, June 18, 2010

some growing pains....


I'm afraid that I don't have any wonderful inspiring stories this week, or any new work to show you.  I've spent the week doing an extreme makeover on my online websites, and in my studio at home.  I'm almost done. It has been exhausting and exhilarating all at the same time. 


I know the studio looks really bad at the moment.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though, believe it or not.  We are hanging a huge flourescent fixture...and that's why we have the ladder.  Once the ladder is gone, it will be open area to work on large canvas.  I'm the kind of girl that would rather paint on the floor in a big wide open space...than on an easel.  This isn't my idea of wide open space, but as long as I can stretch my arms out without hitting anything...it's good enough for me. We will also have the webcam permanently installed, so it will be going from time to time when I paint.

So, bear with me as I go through some growing pains in my studio and online.  I'm still trying to get everything to work smoothly in the new site and blog..  I've been really surprised by how different everything looks in Firefox vs. Internet Explorer8.  On the blog, Internet Explorer causes all my naviagational links to slip.  If anyone has any experience with this, and knows how to fix it...let me know.  I'll trade art and/or a little bit of $$ for help.  LOL  No...seriously...I will.

Hope you enjoy the new look of everything...hopefully all will be running smoothly by next week.  Have a great weekend everyone.

love,
Wyanne
Pin It