nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

fast friends

"Fast Friends"
mixed media

Yesterday, I finally got some time in my studio.  It's been a crazy few months.  I'm not complaining at all.  But, I've only been able to dash in and dash out, of my studio lately.  I was a little shocked when I opened the door to this:

Now that Danny is in Atlanta full-time, I've had to split my time up between the island and the big city.  It's been an adjustment, but I'm getting accustomed to it.  I'm convinced that the contrast between the two places is good for my psychi.  Here's a shot of my Atlanta studio...see the difference?


This painting was started in Atlanta and finished on the island.  It's watery acrylic and collage.  Here's the video of it.  It features Hector the french bulldog, who lives in Atlanta.



Off to clean the island studio now. Where are those magical cleaning elves when you need them?

Love,
Wyanne
Pin It