nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!
Well, I promised to be a better blogger this year.  So, I'm trying hard to keep my promise.  I tell you...Facebook makes it so easy to microblog...that's it very easy to let this old school blog fall to the wayside. Sorry about that.  I've been hard at work at my new class, You & Me,  I'm so excited and nervous about it at the same time.  As you can see...the "Badass" has stuck!  I like it.  I feel I earned it for sure! Danny even gifted me with a gorgeous bracelet from the talented Manon Doyle... on the front it says "I am brave"...and on the back "Badass".

The class is turning out bigger than I thought.  There are more videos that I had originally planned.  I'm enjoying painting again in the studio and sharing every minute of it.  One thing that's changed of course...is my voice.  The painting videos are set entirely to music, and have a faster but steady (not crazy like my YouTube videos) pace.  I've added instructional subtitles to them instead of my new Forrest Gump voice.  I know folks wouldn't mind my voice with the subtitles...but I'll be honest...I have to think about pronouncing words without a tongue that it would be hard for me to concentrate on painting. I do have several personal video logs each month about life and stuff...and some great artist interviews!  It feels so great to be able to work again!  I can't tell you how great!  Thanks to everyone who's signed up for the class...and for all your love and support.  I am just overjoyed.  I hope your New Year is fantastic because mine is off to an incredible start!

Love,
WyannePin It