nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Monday, June 15, 2015

Guess What!


I am thrilled...jumping up and down...to announce that I will be one of the guest teachers for Effy Wild's Radiant II Art Journals Workshop!


 It's an amazing experience that starts Oct. 1st!  There are a bunch of wonderful teachers.  And I'm so honored to be one of them!  Effy is still getting my info up on the website...but I'm there...I promise.  

I'm excited because art journaling is somewhat new to me.  I've always done art to hang on the walls. Art that everyone can see.  But, I've found that keeping a journal has really helped in my healing process.  Up until now...I haven't shared it with anyone.  So, I'm really looking forward to sharing it with you during the workshop.  



Here's a look at the other incredible teachers!  They are awesome! I feel so honored to be a part of such a fabulous line-up!

Tamara LaPorte, Tangie Baxter, Dyan Reaveley, Sarah Trumpp, Micki Wilde, Juna Biagioni, Iris Fritschi-Cussens, Marieke Blokland, Nolwenn Petitbois, Jeanette Montero, Kelly Hoernig, Felicia Borges, with bonus lessons by Andrea Schroeder & Chelle Stein!

And me!!!!

You can find out more info on Effy's website.  I hope you'll decide to join us!  And if you do...

will you do me an itsy bitsy little favor....

please click
the box below
 to register...(it's how I get paid).  

I really appreciate it!  


love,
Wyanne

Pin It