nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, September 7, 2007

A Nice Day...


Today was a really nice day. We all got up early and took the kids to McDonald's for breakfast. Not my favorite place to eat, but we were pressed for time. And it was a reward for my 5 year old who finally made it one week at school without getting in trouble for talking! After that, I took the kids to see the movie, "Night at the Museum". What a great family flick! I totally enjoyed it. The special effects were fantastic, and it has a great cast - Ben Stiller, Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Bill Cobbs, Owen Wilson and Robin Williams. The comedy doesn't take away from the story, and it has a good bit of adult humor. Highly Recommend it.

After we got home, I started working on the new work that I've been telling you about. I finally got the new Ampersand Claybords from Jerry's Artarama. They came on Friday and are fantastic! Of course, I totally stared at them for 2 days before I got the nerve to actually create art on them. But, once I got started...I haven't been able to stop. The surface is perfect for watercolors (my favorite medium). It's so nice to have a watercolor surface on wood. Yeah....I can't wait to show you the new work soon!Pin It