nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Creative Every Day Challenge


I can't believe that it's been a year since I made this mixed media art doll sculpture for Halloween. And things have kept me so busy, that I haven't had a chance to make any for this year. I've made lots of art, but sometimes it seems that I can't find the time to make some really fun new stuff...even if it's just art for me. So, I decided to join the Creative Every Day Challenge. Starting November, I'm going to take the time to create every day...just for me. Sometimes, I get bogged down with the business end of my art, that I forget to just play. I'll update what I do each day, here on the blog. I know it's going to be a great growing experience for me, as an artist. So...do any of you want to join me?Pin It