nav

HOME  BLOG   CLASSES   ETSY   YOUTUBE

Friday, February 12, 2010

happily creating again....thank you


Yes, I know you've seen this painting before. But, I just wanted to let you know that I decided to put it up for sale in the Etsy store. I was originally going to hold it for a upcoming show. I know it's a challenging time for everyone right now, so I'm happy to announce layaway is available. :)

I want to thank everyone that stopped by my blog these past few days and left such great comments for me. You guys are the best. I'm happy to say that I'm out of my artistic block. I have 3 paintings in the works, and even managed to create some jewelry.


This is my pouty girl. She's on Ampersand Aquabord, with acrylic and collage.

And this is the Peacock painting. It's a large piece, 18" x 24" on cradled wood.
And here's some of the new jewelry:


And my favorite, is this butterfly wing bracelet. It's a brushed gold butterfly wing with waxed Irish linen thread. It's lightweight, but a statement piece all at the same time, reminding you to be a free spirit. The jewelry is available in my Etsy store.


So, I'm sorry that I don't have a new finished painting or video this week. But, I am going to make an announcement on Monday for a GIVEAWAY here on the blog. So be sure to check back!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Weekend!!!

Lots of Love,
WyannePin It